SSE VISA FAQ
Are you an SSE Approved employer?
Yes, we are SSE approved Employer for the two periods and more if MSD put us on shortage:
- 5th of November to 30th of November (80 flower picking jobs)
-10th March to 10th of June (100 kiwi picking jobs available)
How can I get the SSE Visa if you don't get the automatic SSE visa after your WHV (2020 rules)?
- You need to be in New Zealand.
- You need to be on a visitor visa, student visa or work visa (2020/2021 only for theses)
- You need a job offer from SSE approved employer (list here )
What do I need to do to get a job offer from you?
- You need your own transportation we have no work available for people without a car.
- You need to come for the period we gave you the offer
Where do I apply?
You will get an answer in the 48h if you apply before the season (we will be closed from the 23rd of December to the 11th of January )